Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Huge Success

My alarm went off at 4am but it was worth it because the CMHSS show was a huge success. Tara showed in the schooling hunters and adult hunters, winning five out of six classes. She was super and I plan to show her again on October 8 a a show in Clinton, CT. Lindy was also a superstar. She's only 4 years old but you would have never known it. I schooled her in the morning and then showed her in four classes in the afternoon. She was so well behaved - even the judge asked if she was for sale. We got back to SMC around 3:30pm and my parents were waiting for me when I got there.

My mom watched me ride Zee (or as my dad likes to call her: Allison, Jr) and agreed that she is special. She videotaped, so I got to see what she looked like (up till now I've only ridden her and haven't actually seen her go). She looked even better than I thought she would. Needless to say, I was thrilled that my mom liked her.

I'm heading out to the barn this afternoon and will ride Zee, Tara and a new project, Lantana. As of now, I also plan to show Lantana at that October 8th show in CT. She is for sale as a prospective Jr/AO jumper. I've never ridden her before so I'll let you know how today goes.

And, as always, I'll keep you updated on Zee.

Talk to you soon,
Elise

No comments: