Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy, Busy

Sorry, I haven't written in a while. I've been super busy with two part-time jobs and school (plus I've been sick...ugh), but I will try to be better about posting. And I still have not gotten any photos of the horses at SMC (I know... sorry again). For this post, I will try to give you an update on all the horses and a random photo (just to keep it a little interesting).

Zee- She's still my favorite. Michelle (SMC trainer/rider) will ride her two or three days per week and I'll ride her one. As of now, my mom is planning to come up the second week of October to look at her again and we'll take it from there. Remember when my mom was up a couple weekends ago? Well, she videotaped Zee and then watched it on the tv when she got home. She told me that the more she watched the video, the more she liked Zee. Good news for me...

Zipi- He is doing well. Melanie (a SMC rider/trainer) is working with him one-on-one now. I know that a woman was coming out to SMC today to look at both him and Zee. I'll let you know how that went as soon as I know.

Fitz- Melanie is also working with him and he's been going well. She jumped him over little cross-rails and flower-boxes yesterday.

Tara- She is doing super. After winning five out of six classes at the CMHSS show she got a couple days off. I jumped her 3' today which is a little bigger than we've been jumping. She was super and I plan to show her at a show in CT on October 8. She'll do the Adult Hunters, which is a solid 3'.

Lindy- Michelle has been working with her since she got back from her honeymoon. She's been super and might also go to the Oct. 8th show.

This week, I'll be at the barn on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. I PROMISE to get some pictures but, in the meantime, here is a random picture. Can you guess who it is? Hint: she also has a blog and was on an Animal Planet tv show. I took this picture at the 2007 Monmouth County Horse Show in Freehold, NJ.


Talk to you soon,
EDV

No comments: