Tuesday, January 8, 2008

He's Here

Zeke is now a permanent resident at Newbury Farm in Littleton, MA. How excited am I? Think about the night before Christmas when you still believe in Santa - now times that much excitement by 10 million. Seriously. However, I was so excited that I completely forgot to take pictures. I had my camera with me and everything. Sorry. I'm headed out there tomorrow and will try my hardest to remember to take pictures.

Anyways... he settled in beautifully. We let him hang out for a little while and then I rode him (just to stretch his legs). I will ride him tomorrow and probably every other day this week just because I am so excited that he is finally here. I have my first lesson on Sunday afternoon (don't worry New Englanders, the Pats game is on Saturday night). I'm a little nervous about the lesson but I am sure it will go well.

I have to go do some reading for school (ugh!) and work for my part-time job (bah!) and clean the apt (gasp!).

Talk to you soon,
EDV

No comments: