- Today was the first day of my last semester as an undergrad at NU
- I have my first interview for a post-grad job on Wed. at 4pm
- Zeke comes to Boston tomorrow (huge smile)
- It is only the seventh day of '08 and I'm already behind on laundry
- Art of Theatre (I have no experience in theatre, nor do I want to)
- American Elites (This class could be very interesting although the prof. is roughly 900 years old. No joke. He started teaching this class in 1970)
- Jr/Sr Seminar: Rhetoric and Poetics (So far, my only enjoyable class because the prof. is absolutely nuts - I'm talking crazy hair AND crazy eyes)
- Fiction Writing Workshop (I have this class tomorrow at 11:45 so we'll just have to wait and see but I'm guessing a lot of writing)
So, now that you've been (somewhat) caught up on my life... let's talk about Zeke! At the moment, my mom is body clipping him (thanks, Mom!). I am meeting her at the barn tomorrow around 2 pm. Needless to say, I am SO excited. I still am undecided as to what I want to aim towards (competitively): hunters? jumpers? adult eq.? I mean, in all honesty, my heart has always been in the jumper divisions but it might be nice as a starting off point to begin in the hunters and eq. Not that the hunters and eq. are easier, but it is a little less pressure for me because I have no record in either of those divisions. In other words, if I go in and screw up big in the hunter division I will be less disappointed than if I go in and suck in the jumper divisions. Does that make any sense?
I will definitely post tomorrow and let you know how Zeke handled the move. Maybe, I will even have some pics. In the meantime, here is one from Switzerland. Enjoy!
Talk to you soon,