Monday, October 29, 2007

Quick Update

Good Evening (insert spooky vampire laugh).

It's almost Halloween and the weather finally feels like Fall. The horses are getting their winter coats and are feeling a bit frisky with the cooler temperatures.

This past weekend SMC hosted a schooling show for all the clients. I rode a sale horse named Bill in the Low Hunter and Open Equitation division. Everything went really well and it was a huge success. (I'll try to post a picture of Bill later on this week so you can see what he looks like.)

AND, I have some really good news... Tara is back to work. I rode her today for the first time and she felt really sound. I have to admit, it felt really good to be back riding her. She's has her issues (like all horses) but for the most part she is extremely lovely to ride.

The Syracuse Invitational Sporthorse Tournament begins October 31st and goes through November 4 at the Oncenter Complex in Syracuse, NY. It is a very prestigious show that includes the ASPCA Maclay Championship and a World Cup Qualifier.

I'll post again soon (hopefully, with a Podcast)!
EDV

No comments: